2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Honda does all this Small Stuff - trying to stay Light and Strong - Then How Come We don't an Aluminum Hood ?

I Believe they need to Invest in or Partner with Special Coatings - Like Ceramic Heat Control - Hey If Honda is really - High Tech - then Lets Get IT On !

I'm Not Finding it on Their Cars . .They Know Better - Jumping Into the Turbo World - Better be Ready to Bring It !

1 example : Xtreme Performance Heat Coatings

Bring It Honda !
https://axleaddict.com/auto-repair/5-Top-Reasons-to-Ceramic-Coat-your-Exhaust-Headers-and-Turbo-Parts

Bring Bikes 1.8 Bike Motors - that would mostly Drive a Light Little Sports Car . . - Got to get Light in Other ways - NOT Thin Sheet Metal - and - Small Oil Filters

Attachments

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
God My Key Broad is a Pain

God My Key Broad is a Pain - Traffic I'm Driving - Admin - should be Buying a New One , :grin:

I Surly meant doesn't have Alu. Door Frames & Panels - Key Broad jammed Me twice and I got a My Thought done wrong .. for sure
I would Think by 2018 Heading into 2020 We start seeing a lot more Aluminum Intensity Built into Honda - like Door Frames , Seat Frames - Large Chassis Sections
Like the Entire Tunnel Area Bonded Floors etc.

Also some Times I'm Thinking farther then My Type Writer , Haaa - LOL

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK that all said Honda by going with the LED's has shaved Nice Amount of Weight . . I'm also seeing a lot of Weight Saving in their smaller is Better Approach
on Many of the Honda's Line Up ..( Especially in Components ) ie , Starter , A/C , Battery , Steering Wheel etc.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome aboard EngTech1, but dude...

You typing with your elbows?:grin:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Delete Entire Thread - Please . .

Hey - I had 8-9 Pages Open and it posted in the Wrong Spot . then I couldn't correct the title - either .. LOL

Being from the School of Long Lasting Products , seeing Manufacturing change Oh so many ways over 35 Plus Yrs. , Owned 9 New Cars .
Seeing the World of Green ECO Friendly Manufacturing be Jammed in our Butt , when in Fact what they are doing is taking 11 -14 Car Life Span - Turn it into 4-5 .
I for one have a Bone to Pick with them - Just Look at the 800,000 Cars Lost in Texas , Now - NC will have 100,000 Gone - They have the Nerve to talk Saving the Planet . .
You have any Idea How MUCH Energy and CO it takes to Produce those Vehicles . . and Many Vehicles today "Can't" even Survive 8 inch of Water . .?

Hybrids being the Worst . . Yeah there is always Room for Improvement - I for One will be Beating it into them If I have too .. !
World Can't Sustain this Process , Money Flowing & Heading into Products with Short Short Life Spans - Like Throw away Vehicles - just because U get into 30 Mph Fender Bender .
Insurance Company's aren't Going to just Keep - Paying Write Offs - We the People aren't Going to Keep Paying Bigger & Bigger Premiums Increases - JUST Won't Happen .
********************** IT IS UNSUSTAINABLE ************************************* :kiss:

Now You May Delete this Entire Thread , that Got Off on the Wrong Title , Placed Wrong . .

·
Registered
16 Posts
Try Reading It Again till it Sinks In !
I would imagine Eng in EngTech1 does not stand for English. I tried reading it multiple times, and sinking in just is not happening. Maybe you could type a little slower and try proof reading it before you click on submit?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would imagine Eng in EngTech1 does not stand for English. I tried reading it multiple times, and sinking in just is not happening. Maybe you could type a little slower and try proof reading it before you click on submit?
And maybe using punctuation?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts