2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!
My first Honda was a 91 Accord, now enjoying the sweet life!
If anyone from the 808 state wants to get together, lmk!

Laterz!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new hybrid! Things have really changed over the past couple decades. Any aftermarket plans for the new car?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im installing Llumar Stratos ceramic tint to smoke out windows as much as legally possible, probably paint black the rims except for the diamond cuts and see what chrome I can replace or have painted gloss black as well.

Inside, Im thinking RGB LED Glow rope the doors and dash for the extra bling.

I'll wait for weathertec to make window deflectors as Im not liking the clip or tape ons. Weatertech fits inside the window channel between frame and weatherstripping and looks OEM. Also dont have the all weather mats or trunk mat yet either but will get in time.

I'll post pics as I complete for before and afters!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Congrats on the new car and welcome to the community! Looking forward to seeing your mod progress. A lot of new owners seem to be replacing/refinishing the OEM chrome grille.

·
Super Moderator
1,660 Posts
Im installing Llumar Stratos ceramic tint to smoke out windows as much as legally possible, probably paint black the rims except for the diamond cuts and see what chrome I can replace or have painted gloss black as well.

Inside, Im thinking RGB LED Glow rope the doors and dash for the extra bling.

I'll wait for weathertec to make window deflectors as Im not liking the clip or tape ons. Weatertech fits inside the window channel between frame and weatherstripping and looks OEM. Also dont have the all weather mats or trunk mat yet either but will get in time.

I'll post pics as I complete for before and afters!
You may want to take a look at this thread - Window visor warning. Even though WeatherTech may provide visors that fit inside the window channel (BTW I am a fan of WeatherTech) due to the design of how the rear window goes down I doubt there will be any company that will be able to provide a "functional" visor that will allow the window to be lowered w/o water getting in the car.

I purchased the OEM visors prior to getting my car and had them installed before delivery... unfortunately the rear visor is going to be more "style" than "function"... heck for that matter due to the design of the front visor (taper near the "A" post) there is very little gap you can lower those windows down too. :sad: They do give the car a "sportier" look IMO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts