2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have recently bought a 2022 accord sport and planning some long trips with the family (11 hours+) . I t's my first time to own a car with low profile tires (My previous Accord had regular ones) and was wondering what's everyone's experience with them specially for long highway trips in terms of reliability with potholes etc. or if they are better to be swapped with tires that got more rubber (17'). I see mixed reviews online and looking for some advice from long term Accord owners, cause where else would you get that other than here :)

· Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
560 Posts
Had my sport on factory wheels for a year and a half and I’ve had zero issues with potholes and the “rough ride.” It’s not quite as smooth as my wife’s ex-l was when we had it but it’s a long way from my s2k on coil overs or my S60R with the 4c adjustable suspension cranked up. Had my boy and my dad in it for a 6.5 hour round trip last week and nobody complained about the ride. Personal preference, I say save your money until you put a long trip on it yourself then you decide. Only you know what you like for your own car.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had my sport on factory wheels for a year and a half and I’ve had zero issues with potholes and the “rough ride.” It’s not quite as smooth as my wife’s ex-l was when we had it but it’s a long way from my s2k on coil overs or my S60R with the 4c adjustable suspension cranked up. Had my boy and my dad in it for a 6.5 hour round trip last week and nobody complained about the ride. Personal preference, I say save your money until you put a long trip on it yourself then you decide. Only you know what you like for your own car.
That's Helpful. Will take your word for it. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.