2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this was finally done yesterday!! Car is lowered on H&R OE springs with Konig Countergrams 18x8.5 with Indy 500's!!

I had a limited drive home where I can test it out but it felt more stuck to the road and the acceleration felt quicker. The body roll felt non-existent and still compliant on the road! Once I get some more seat time and once the springs have settled I'm hoping to take her out on the backroads by me!!

More pics are on the 'Gram @still.knight.pearl

·
Super Moderator
2,242 Posts
Car is looking good... can't wait until you get some more drive/ride time w/it for your review.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had some time with the springs and wheels! It's a great improvement! The stickier rubber and a little stiffer spring has taken the wafty Accord and made it more nimble in the corners. Lighter wheels definitely help as well! I think I might go and get an RSB soon. I actually might track this bad boy!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Love these springs man! I have the same on my 2.0T Touring. Lowers the car just enough for it to look a bit better and adds so much character to the driving experience. Still rolling on the stock 19s with the garbage Michelin's, I can imagine with some sweet tires like the Indy's, it must feel awesome!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Love these springs man! I have the same on my 2.0T Touring. Lowers the car just enough for it to look a bit better and adds so much character to the driving experience. Still rolling on the stock 19s with the garbage Michelin's, I can imagine with some sweet tires like the Indy's, it must feel awesome!
Yeah man the Indy's are fantastic! I haven't reached the limit of their traction on the roads and I've been hustling it hard!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts