2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m planning on lowering my accord on eibach sport line springs soon, but I have a couple questions about the spacers and alignment. Right now i’m planning on doing 20mm up front and 25mm in the back for the flushed look, but scared I might have to cut the studs. Has anyone experiment and did you have to cut the studs? Also, will I need a rear camber kit to get back to stock alignment? All help is appreciated

·
Registered
2020 Accord Sport 2.0
74 Posts
Do 25mm and you won't have to touch the studs.

Once you lower a car, always get an alignment. the rear camber on these isn't crazy but does need to be fixed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do 25mm and you won't have to touch the studs.

Once you lower a car, always get an alignment. the rear camber on these isn't crazy but does need to be fixed.
did you end up getting the rear camber kit? idk if i should go for it

·
Registered
219 Posts
Get 25mm all around and they'll clean the studs fine.

You don't need the camber kit but you can get one to straighten up the camber and save on the tire wear a bit. I lowered on BC coilovers and am running around -2.7 front and -3.5 rear.

I'm planning to install the rear camber kit next month to straighten up the camber a little bit. hoping to get around -2 to -2.5 all around.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
61 Posts
Always get the camber kit to save you $$$ or else you’ll be like me and run through tires like nothing.

·
Registered
2020 Accord Sport 2.0
74 Posts
did you end up getting the rear camber kit? idk if i should go for it
I do plan to get the rear camber kit. Too much camber in the rear and I don't want to wear my tires out. But then again, the camber I have currently helps the new 19x10s fit better. Lol.

You don't need the camber kit but you can get one to straighten up the camber and save on the tire wear a bit. I lowered on BC coilovers and am running around -2.7 front and -3.5 rear.

I'm planning to install the rear camber kit next month to straighten up the camber a little bit. hoping to get around -2 to -2.5 all around.
This...

·
Registered
2 Posts

What size tires you running ....i want to lower mine but i have 20"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts