2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Accord Hybrid Touring (Black)
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rlly want to lower my car but I also want to keep the adjustable ride capability of my stock suspension, would lowering springs be a good choice? how much drop is safe? should I save up for air ride or those KN adjustable shocks instead? i rlly like a comfy ride most of the time

·
Registered
26 Posts
I rlly want to lower my car but I also want to keep the adjustable ride capability of my stock suspension, would lowering springs be a good choice? how much drop is safe? should I save up for air ride or those KN adjustable shocks instead? i rlly like a comfy ride most of the time
I had h and r springs which are a 1.2 drop overall and I promise you they feel as good, or even better than stocked. Only problem is that the front fitment is perfect but the rear is way too high.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I went with the Eibach lowering springs over 50,000 miles ago. I've been very happy with them and have had no issues with the stock Touring adjustable shocks. I chose to go with the adjustable rear camber kit but I believe they aren't necessary.

·
Registered
1954 ~ 1 Ton - Dual Truck with Lift Option & 19.5" Wheels & Bigger Brakes
1,055 Posts
H & R are also about Handling - hence - Positioning ( Not just for Looks ) , but See No Pictures - It's just NOT Real

1 - 4 of 4 Posts