2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an inch drop for my accord. I think an inch drop would look more aggressive.
Any recommendations? i've seen eibach lowering springs but i want to know more options.

·
Registered
318 Posts
There aren't all that many options currently. But I think its a safe bet that we'll also see products from H&R, TEIN and Tanabe. The only other springs I've seen are from RS-R, which give you a 1 inch drop in the front and a 0.6 in the rear.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thought I’d share mine in case others are researching....
2019 Touring 2.0
D2 Pro 2” drop lowering springs
CONCEPT ONE - RS-55 (20" x 8.5" +35)
235/35R20 Tires
There is a bit of a gap in the back. Going to try 3/4” spacers. However, I want to add a rear camber kit before I do that.

I would have loved to do coil overs, but with the touring Adaptive Suspension, not much of an option unless you don’t mind staring at a suspension warning light on your dash for the rest of the time you own it. The ride has a small amount of bounciness. If I put it in sport mode it kills a bit of the bounciness.
IMG_1915.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
This is the Eibach Pro .8" lowering. The ride is very good and its hard to tell a differnce. I just wanted to reduce the wheel gap a little. Planning on getting some new wheels soon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do You have a camber kit? Does it change your suspension damper feature? Looks great
I have not installed a camber kit. I got an alignment and they were able to get it within spec. I still have the adjustable suspension. I hit the sport button and it firms up a little bit. Everything works as it did from the factory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts