2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Good stuff, I'm waiting for my warranty to be up before I decide to crack my case. How was reshimming the countershaft after swaping everything over?

·
Registered
849 Posts
Great Stuff Subscribed ~ Now would like to seen Stock Testing the New FX100 & Fly Wheel - First then the Tunes - but Hey Great Stuff ! ~ Love the Info on the Gearing ~ as I was Bitching about that Crap - Geared for 198 Mph is Never going to happen , so Now will have much more Usable Gearing & Still have OD - Dam Cool

It's most Likely will take a lot longer for the Auto - 10X Guys & Gals to get Gearing and Extra Clamping Pressures on Clutches to get Tuned to 350 Tq.

Rev- Matching those doing Hard Braking & Down shifting - Very Nice !

Hope to see 0 Stage - Performance of these Changes . 50 Mph to 100 Mph Time .. 50 to 120 Mph . etc in Safe Area Airport or Track .. 

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone. Just wanted to share a video we made showing an FK8 CTR LSD upgrade into our 10th Gen Accord. Thanks, please feel free to comment and critique. Just and FYI if anyone wanted to know if FK8 parts work in the Accord 2.0T.
Question, what do you think the odds are that someone is going to figure out how to add am LSD to the 10 speed automatic?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts