2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wish they plumbed up to the finishers....I don't want to see the outlet pipes separate from the finishers. Just dumb.

Reactions: PlasmaGel

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts
Completely agree about the poor aesthetics and I don't really find there to be all that much of a difference in the exhaust note.They should have gone with 3" piping.
I was thinking the same regarding the sound difference but thought it was due to me listening on my phone. Not that I want a loud(er) exhaust but would have thought a more free flowing exhaust would have a different tone/sound. It would be nice to see if there are any hp/tq gains on a dyno between the two.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wish they plumbed up to the finishers....I don't want to see the outlet pipes separate from the finishers. Just dumb.

Yeah I agree , I'll probably have a shop do it, but I think the reason they didn't is because they also sell the tips, and want you to purchase those. I am happy with my setup otherwise. I also have a catless downpipe and the sound is not crazy. loud.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.