2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wish they plumbed up to the finishers....I don't want to see the outlet pipes separate from the finishers. Just dumb.

Reactions: PlasmaGel

·
Super Moderator
1,847 Posts
Wish they plumbed up to the finishers....I don't want to see the outlet pipes separate from the finishers. Just dumb.
Agree... seems like they dropped the ball in design not carrying it out to the finishers. :sad:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Completely agree about the poor aesthetics and I don't really find there to be all that much of a difference in the exhaust note. They should have gone with 3" piping.

·
Super Moderator
1,847 Posts
Completely agree about the poor aesthetics and I don't really find there to be all that much of a difference in the exhaust note.They should have gone with 3" piping.
I was thinking the same regarding the sound difference but thought it was due to me listening on my phone. Not that I want a loud(er) exhaust but would have thought a more free flowing exhaust would have a different tone/sound. It would be nice to see if there are any hp/tq gains on a dyno between the two.

·
Registered
55 Posts

Yeah I agree , I'll probably have a shop do it, but I think the reason they didn't is because they also sell the tips, and want you to purchase those. I am happy with my setup otherwise. I also have a catless downpipe and the sound is not crazy. loud.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts