·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
217 Posts
I’m not sure of the stock exhaust size maybe someone else can chime in about that but honestly I would go with a single to single pass through if your wanting to replace the stock resonator with that no need for a single to dual.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m not sure of the stock exhaust size maybe someone else can chime in about that but honestly I would go with a single to single pass through if your wanting to replace the stock resonator with that no need for a single to dual. View attachment 6675
Do you think that replacing the resonator with the single pass or replacing the single to dual with the y pipe (magnaflow single to dual) then getting rid of the mufflers would sound better?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Should sound good even with just a resonator and muffler delete
I'm not tryna void the warranty so I'd like to remove two mufflers and put a performance one back on or replace the resonator with a resonated performance part :/
I know removing anything stock voids it but I'd rather have a performance part on than just deleting everything.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
217 Posts
If you have the money I would get a cat back from a company that makes them for our cars like Borla, DC Sport, Thermal and even Magnaflow has one that just bolts up and you don’t have to cut anything off the stock one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.