2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T-10spd
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all!

Making my way back onto forums as I've made a New Years resolution to give Facebook the boot.

I hail from Michigan and upgraded in May from a '08 Civic SI (FG2) to a '18 Accord Sport 2.0 w/ the 10spd.

Absolutely love the car (minus Hondas soft paint) and look forward to adding to this forum.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Greetings all!

Making my way back onto forums as I've made a New Years resolution to give Facebook the boot.

I hail from Michigan and upgraded in May from a '08 Civic SI (FG2) to a '18 Accord Sport 2.0 w/ the 10spd.

Absolutely love the car (minus Hondas soft paint) and look forward to adding to this forum.

View attachment 5477
Nice, clean car! That front emblem is stellar looking! I'd love to do the JHDM emblems, but my car would be a cop magnet, even with the Modern Steel Metallic paint color , unfortunately. Welcome back to the forums, enjoy your car!

·
Registered
2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T-10spd
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice, clean car! That front emblem is stellar looking! I'd love to do the JHDM emblems, but my car would be a cop magnet, even with the Modern Steel Metallic paint color , unfortunately. Welcome back to the forums, enjoy your car!
Thanks! My previous car, ('08 Civic SI) was constantly attracting the wrong attention.

I think once I get wheels and a slight drop I might be in that negative spot light again

Looking at F1R's F105 or similar. I photoshopped this to get an idea

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thanks! My previous car, ('08 Civic SI) was constantly attracting the wrong attention.

I think once I get wheels and a slight drop I might be in that negative spot light again

Looking at F1R's F105 or similar. I photoshopped this to get an idea

View attachment 5512
Yeah, I hear ya completely. With my 2014 Si I was always attracting the wrong type of attention which really sucked! Those wheels really do look good. Good job for you indeed!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.