1,393 Posts
Reactions: azrael69

·
Super Moderator
1,393 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,393 Posts
I haven’t heard of Honda Days until you mentioned it. Maybe I will enter it in a car show after I do more modifications to the car. Did you enter your car into the show?
I had prior commitment and didn't make it to the event.

·
Super Moderator
1,393 Posts
I am going to find out when they are having the next meet and I will try to make it.
I've bookmarked that website and will be checking periodically so I'll know when/where their next event will be. Thanks to member @azrael69 for bringing this event to my attention as I wasn't aware of it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
You putting it in the car show @ Honda Days this weekend?
I actually was racing in the Fuel Injector Clinic Bracket 1 class. I went to the second round and thought since I was heat-soaking on Saturday I would dial low. Surprise...Erzsebet was a beast as usual and I broke out with a personal best...yeah buddy! It was a great time and I hope that anyone is in the local area wants to roll with us in the spring.

·
Super Moderator
1,393 Posts
I actually was racing in the Fuel Injector Clinic Bracket 1 class. I went to the second round and thought since I was heat-soaking on Saturday I would dial low. Surprise...Erzsebet was a beast as usual and I broke out with a personal best...yeah buddy! It was a great time and I hope that anyone is in the local area wants to roll with us in the spring.

View attachment 3726
Awesome!!! Nice run. (y)

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,393 Posts
21 - 40 of 62 Posts