2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

· Administrator
2,881 Posts

· Registered
136 Posts
This is slowly becoming my favorite color for this car. I've only ever owned Silver civics, the Lunar Silver being darker than my normal, but this... this looks niiiice.

The only thing I don't like about darker color is in summer the heat can get insane, anyone comment on this? Obviously its not a Black paint job so it shouldn't be nearly as hot as my Ex Girlfriend ('s Car).

· Administrator
2,881 Posts
The only thing I don't like about darker color is in summer the heat can get insane, anyone comment on this? Obviously its not a Black paint job so it shouldn't be nearly as hot as my Ex Girlfriend ('s Car).
Window tint all the way around and windshield shade (when car is parked) keeps the temps under control in the summer.

· Administrator
2,881 Posts
I just picked up a 2018 Touring a few nights ago. Love this car. Is it easy to black-out the emblems/chrome accents? I'd like to eventually do that and maybe plasti-dip the wheels.
Welcome to the forum. You should go to the New Member Introduction board to introduce yourself.

· Registered
78 Posts
I’m going to see if I can post photos of mine.

Attachments

Reactions: Samuelx

· Registered
78 Posts
^^^. What makes you feel it’s an “ ugly “ car ?

· Registered
78 Posts
Lol well my old butt missed that one completely and my apologies if I can across harsh.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.