Super Moderator
1,393 Posts
Reactions: azrael69

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi,
Yet another Modern Steel lol.
Blacked out chrome trims, wheels, front grill and badges. Did the trunk strut and interior trunk handle. LEDs all around. Just had Ceramic Pro Gold applied.

·
Super Moderator
1,393 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
This is slowly becoming my favorite color for this car. I've only ever owned Silver civics, the Lunar Silver being darker than my normal, but this... this looks niiiice.

The only thing I don't like about darker color is in summer the heat can get insane, anyone comment on this? Obviously its not a Black paint job so it shouldn't be nearly as hot as my Ex Girlfriend ('s Car).

·
Super Moderator
1,393 Posts
The only thing I don't like about darker color is in summer the heat can get insane, anyone comment on this? Obviously its not a Black paint job so it shouldn't be nearly as hot as my Ex Girlfriend ('s Car).
Window tint all the way around and windshield shade (when car is parked) keeps the temps under control in the summer.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Window tint all the way around and windshield shade (when car is parked) keeps the temps under control in the summer.
Its the roof tbh, That car I mentioned, had a black color, and the inside of the car where the roof meets My head gets far too hot and makes me feel like I may die.

·
Super Moderator
1,393 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just picked up a 2018 Touring a few nights ago. Love this car. Is it easy to black-out the emblems/chrome accents? I'd like to eventually do that and maybe plasti-dip the wheels.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Blacking out will take time, and each person is different in difficulty. I would vinyl the wheels as the paint can probably chip easily.

·
Super Moderator
1,393 Posts
I just picked up a 2018 Touring a few nights ago. Love this car. Is it easy to black-out the emblems/chrome accents? I'd like to eventually do that and maybe plasti-dip the wheels.
Welcome to the forum. You should go to the New Member Introduction board to introduce yourself.

·
Super Moderator
1,393 Posts
Reactions: azrael69

·
Registered
36 Posts
I’m going to see if I can post photos of mine.

Attachments

Reactions: Samuelx

·
Registered
36 Posts
^^^. What makes you feel it’s an “ ugly “ car ?

·
Super Moderator
1,393 Posts
^^^. What makes you feel it’s an “ ugly “ car ?
X2... something must have appealed to you to purchase it.... beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Lol well my old butt missed that one completely and my apologies if I can across harsh.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts