2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a Mercedes C300 in 2015 and traded my 2009 Accord Coupe V6. I loved my 2009. I liked my Mercedes, but it was not fun. Small trunk small car. I love LOVE LOVE my new Accord 18, 2.0T Touring. Best car I have ever owned. I love the power, torque and community. We still have a Mercedes 2016 Diesel that we love. This car gets almost the same mileage as our 2016 Diesel. I can't wait to play with some of the tuning and other features. 2000 miles and running strong. Hi everyone!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the community and congrats on your new Accord! It's not all that surprising to see you returning to an Accord considering all the improvements they have made on this years model. Are you looking to do performance tuning, or just setting the car to your liking?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Glad to have a returning Honda Accord owner on the forum.

Always was interested in those C-Class sedans, as an entry-level model from Mercedes, are they really worth it or do you think an E-Class would provide more of a true Mercedes experience?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome to the forum and back to Honda. The new hybrid variant of the Accord is showing some pretty significant improvements to fuel economy, and it doesn't hurt that its significantly cheaper than older versions.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Too bad they didn't make it a SH-AWD Hybrid like the RLX Hybrid even if it performed at a fraction of what that setup does. Either way it would be a great step towards offering sporty but very practical Honda's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts