2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sup guys!

So I traded in my 2018 Civic Sport hatch back a year ago on the new 2020 Accord Sport. I dropped a good bit of money into my Civic and ofcourse I've been doing that with this car aswell lol.

Anyways, I'm now considering trading this in and ordering a Tesla soon. I wanted to share how it looks now before I take the suspension off and sell that (keep an eye out the next few weeks as it'll be up for sale on here for a great price, only 2 months old) I might be keeping the wheels for the Tesla 馃槈

MODS:
Black wrapped grille
Black wrapped window trim
OEM Black "H" badges Front & Rear
35% tent - booo!
BC Racing BR Coilovers
Truhart Rear Camber Kit
Vors TR4 19x9.5 +35 offset Rims
Toyo Proxes Sport 235/40 tires
Blue lugs

UPDATE
Bc Racing Coilovers and Truhart Rear Camber Kit will be taken off this Saturday 9/25/21 and for sale!

• Coilovers $750 obo
  • Camber kit $175 obo

Message me if your interested!

Hope yall like the ride!
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Holden commodore
Car Wheel Plant Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just curious, how much did you pay for your wheels on the accord?

The rims were around $900 and the same for the tires so about $1800 total

Although the finish on the rims are absolutely horrible. They were supposed to be "hyper black" and only 1 rim is and the other 3 are basically silver. That being said there getting powder coated right now a dark bronze :)

Administrator
Although the finish on the rims are absolutely horrible. They were supposed to be "hyper black" and only 1 rim is and the other 3 are basically silver. That being said there getting powder coated right now a dark bronze :)
Thanks for that clarification... when I was looking at the pics I thought in one of them the wheels looked dark (black) and the others they were looking more silver. I thought you may have already done something to them to change the color.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for that clarification... when I was looking at the pics I thought in one of them the wheels looked dark (black) and the others they were looking more silver. I thought you may have already done something to them to change the color.
Yeah its bugged me ever since I got them. Big let down after I spent all that money!

Registered
Yeah its bugged me ever since I got them. Big let down after I spent all that money!
So they came like that brand new? Any reason why you didn't go with Work CR Kiwami instead? I know it's a big leap in price, but at least it's a japanese wheel and it holds its value in case you wanted to sell.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So they came like that brand new? Any reason why you didn't go with Work CR Kiwami instead? I know it's a big leap in price, but at least it's a japanese wheel and it holds its value in case you wanted to sell.

Yeah they arrived while I was on a long vacation so by the time I opened them up and realized I couldn't send them back to the vendor. And the manufacturer was no help and wouldn't reply to me smh!

Couldn't get the Work CR because my wife would of killed me lol

Registered
Yeah they arrived while I was on a long vacation so by the time I opened them up and realized I couldn't send them back to the vendor. And the manufacturer was no help and wouldn't reply to me smh!

Couldn't get the Work CR because my wife would of killed me lol
Hahahaha! Fair enough. What else is next for the car?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hahahaha! Fair enough. What else is next for the car?
So once these wheels come back from powder coating thatll probably be the last thing. I might end up trading it in once I order this Tesla in a few weeks and atleast part the suspension out

1 - 14 of 14 Posts