2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks good. Any other pictures from different angles? Always easy to make a new wheel look good at that particular angle haha.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks great..I’m assuming 19’s if it’s on the sport because 20’s would just make the ride worsen with no handling improvement.

I have a Sport and I wish they were 18’s. I’d put wider tires on with more sidewall and...

I’m doing my best not to mod this car. Maybe a RSB, downpipe and a tune. Great sleeper. Not messing with lightweight wheels because I bent way too many. The car is fun to drive at or near it’s limits stock, and I’m not trying to mess with that after dealing with my FBO/tuned mk7 GTi.

It was too fast in a straight line. Pulled hard until 130 mph. Useless and pulled over 3 times going 100+ because it got there so quickly I had to keep doing it when there wasn’t any traffic in Mexico.

End rant....nice looking color match with the wheels.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thought I’d share mine in case others are researching drops/rims/tires etc....
2019 Touring 2.0
D2 Pro 2” drop lowering springs
CONCEPT ONE - RS-55 (20" x 8.5" +35)
235/35R20 Tires
There is a bit of a gap in the back. Going to try 3/4” spacers. However, I want to add a rear camber kit before I do that.

I would have loved to do coil overs, but with the touring Adaptive Suspension, not much of an option unless you don’t mind staring at a suspension warning light on your dash for the rest of the time you own it. The ride has a small amount of bounciness. If I put it in sport mode it kills a bit of the bounciness.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Rim

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thought I’d share mine in case others are researching drops/rims/tires etc....
2019 Touring 2.0
D2 Pro 2” drop lowering springs
CONCEPT ONE - RS-55 (20" x 8.5" +35)
235/35R20 Tires
There is a bit of a gap in the back. Going to try 3/4” spacers. However, I want to add a rear camber kit before I do that.

I would have loved to do coil overs, but with the touring Adaptive Suspension, not much of an option unless you don’t mind staring at a suspension warning light on your dash for the rest of the time you own it. The ride has a small amount of bounciness. If I put it in sport mode it kills a bit of the bounciness. View attachment 4783
Stunning! Perfect for a white car.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Went ahead and pulled the trigger on these Konig Ampliform wheels. Let me know what you guys think! I will probably be installing some lowering springs here shortly to complete the look. Just not sure what ones I want to get.
Very nice. Any way you could post more pics? Would love to see a side shot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts