2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello Everyone!

I introduced my self a couple of days ago. I recently traded my 2018 Civic SI Coupe for a 2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 6SP in San Marino Red.

Before I traded my civic it was FBO with upgraded 27Won W1 drop in turbo. I really got tired of the car and got scared of overdoing it and potentially blowing up my car. So I traded it in.

I purchased my car on Memorial Day (5/27) and took delivery 5/30 as it was being transported down.

The Accord came in with 7 miles on the clock.

Well I said to myself I would not mod this car heavily like I did to the Civic.......PFFFFT who am I kidding.

Currently I have these on order or already received.

1.Velgen VF5 flow formed wheels 20x10.5 +40 and 20x9 +35 wheels in gloss black- RECEIVED

2. Hondata - RECEIVED
3. PRL Stage One intake- RECEIVED
4. D2 Coilovers
5. Front Lip
6. OEM Honda Emblems
7.Acuity Stage 2

Missing Tires
DP
Exhaust

I hope to get this car more into looks than just all go, I think the car is pretty fast as it is.

I will post pictures of ride as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks and enjoy my build.

·
Super Moderator
1,393 Posts
Looking forward to your build... If you're doing any/all the upgrades please provide pictures and details of them as you do them. TIA.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't really updated too much on the car here, however there but I have had the car roughly 1-1/2 months.

List of modifications:

Velgen VF5 Flow Formed Wheels
Hondata with Stage 2
D2 Coilovers
Akasaka Front Lip
Rear Diffuser
Front Grille cover in gloss black
PRL Stage 1 Intake
Rear bumper spatts/ winglets

Pending:
Honda Emblems
Exhaust
DP
Side Skirts (I have them just need to install)

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looking awesome man! Very clean setup! How are the D2s? I am on lowering springs and considering upgrading.

Funny the direction you went with your vehicle trade... sometimes I wonder if I should have gotten an SI and gone FBO like you did. So I kind of (selfishly) like to hear that you came over to the accord platform after all of your experimenting on the civic, lol.

A little recommendation for a DP - go PRL, since you can bolt a CTR turbo straight up to it..... if that is something that interests you!

·
Super Moderator
1,393 Posts
I haven't really updated too much on the car here, however there but I have had the car roughly 1-1/2 months.

List of modifications:

Hondata with Stage 2
D2 Coilovers
Akasaka Front Lip
Rear Diffuser
PRL Stage 1 Intake

Pending:
Honda Emblems
Exhaust
DP
Looking good!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts

List of modifications:

Hondata with Stage 2
D2 Coilovers
Akasaka Front Lip
Rear Diffuser
PRL Stage 1 Intake

Pending:
Honda Emblems
Exhaust
DP
Where did you get the skirts and the lip and also got any wings ?!! It looks awesome btw !!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice build so far! Love the red! ?
I’ve thought about “overmodding” it so I just stuck with a 1.5 cvt. Not sure if I made the right decision ??‍♂. I’ll just ride “low and slow” I guess. Keep the build info comming! At least we can share exterior mods! ??

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update:

So last week I pulled the trigger and decided to go big or go home. I went away and purchased the following.

PRL DP
PRL FP
PRL Flex Fuel Kit
PRL Intercooler
PRL 3" Honda exhaust flange
AEM intake
Vibrant resonator x 2
Vibrant muffler x 2

I should be receiving the parts late this week and into next week as well.

·
Super Moderator
1,393 Posts
Tomorrow is the day
Awesome!!! Can't wait to hear what you think of all the go fast goodies once you get them installed.

BTW... you did forget to get one item..... a four point racing harness ?... car should be a lot quicker once done.(y)

Reactions: azrael69

·
Super Moderator
1,393 Posts
Reactions: azrael69
1 - 20 of 86 Posts