2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,393 Posts
Hey!! I don’t have a story behind the car, my friend at the dealership reached out to me and asked me if I wanted it and I asked my sons if they liked it and it was a go! ??
Gotcha…. can't wait to see it and how you make it yours. (y)

·
Super Moderator
1,393 Posts
@Mod_Gen10 nice ride (y)... let the mods begin... I know they are coming. :D

Reactions: Mod_Gen10

·
Registered
166 Posts
As soon as this Coronavirus scare is gone then I will be modding my car. I think that my area is going to be on lockdown. I’m not going to lie, I have been looking at some wheels lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
As soon as this Coronavirus scare is gone then I will be modding my car. I think that my area is going to be on lockdown. I’m not going to lie, I have been looking at some wheels lol
Oh, trust me, I hear you! Once the coronavirus scares over with everyone will be able to go back to the regular lives again! For me And my sporty though, once this stock part starts to break down, I will definitely upgrade them with soupey doupey parts for sure! For example, carbon summit brake pads stainless steel brick hoses. Summer tires potentially. Etc etc I would love to sent out to my tail lights, and do JDM red Honda badges of course, the problem is that cops in my area such pigs! they will discriminate against me in a second cuz I'm a dude! Like I said the sports are very good cars especially the 2.0 t reliable, quick/fast, aggressive as **** looking. Everyone here made a great purchase or a great decision on a lease.

·
Super Moderator
1,393 Posts
Understand that... looking forward to things getting back to normal. ?

Reactions: eric38.schwartz

·
Registered
166 Posts
Oh, trust me, I hear you! Once the coronavirus scares over with everyone will be able to go back to the regular lives again! For me And my sporty though, once this stock part starts to break down, I will definitely upgrade them with soupey doupey parts for sure! For example, carbon summit brake pads stainless steel brick hoses. Summer tires potentially. Etc etc I would love to sent out to my tail lights, and do JDM red Honda badges of course, the problem is that cops in my area such pigs! they will discriminate against me in a second cuz I'm a dude! Like I said the sports are very good cars especially the 2.0 t reliable, quick/fast, aggressive as **** looking. Everyone here made a great purchase or a great decision on a lease.
I’m going to buy badges from:

I’m not really sure what theme that I want to go with in this car. Before, my colors were red and black. I’m thinking black, silver, and maybe black carbon fiber. I definitely need another chrome delete kit from Cruxmoto.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I’m going to buy badges from:

I’m not really sure what theme that I want to go with in this car. Before, my colors were red and black. I’m thinking black, silver, and maybe black carbon fiber. I definitely need another chrome delete kit from Cruxmoto.
See, the red emblem will match with any theme color ? that's the great part about it! sounds awesome to me!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
So last week I had my sound system installed on my car. Let me tell you night and day difference.

Rockford Fosgate DSR1 DSP Controller
Rockford Fosgate 1200 x 1 @ 1ohm stable amp
Rockford Fosgate 500 x 4 amp
Hertz MPL 165.3 Pro- Front Components
Hertz MPL 165.3 Pro- Rear Components
Rockford Fosgate P3D2 subwoofer (not shown)
Full trunk sound treatment
Custom rear sub enclousure
Custom LED display
Custom amp rack

·
Registered
72 Posts
So last week I had my sound system installed on my car. Let me tell you night and day difference.

Custom LED display
Custom amp rack

View attachment 4423

View attachment 4424

View attachment 4425

View attachment 4426

View attachment 4427
Kudos to you! That's very clean indeed! I like those wheels! Nice sub-woofer setup in the trunk for sure!

·
Registered
166 Posts

Custom LED display
Custom amp rack

View attachment 4423

View attachment 4424

View attachment 4425

View attachment 4426

View attachment 4427
I like it! Do you have Rohana wheels?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
So with the COVID-19 quarantine I had the urge to buy some stuff.

Ordered:

Acuity Instruments Stage 2
Acuity Instrument POCO knob
PRL INLET PIPE
Snow Performance Stage 3 meth kit.

61 - 80 of 86 Posts