2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Looks great man! Are you still running a stock suspension or has it been lowered? Its only a matter of time before aftermarket support picks up. First thing Honda needs to do is get them off the lots.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Love the ride man, especially love those wheels. One thing though, and I promise this is coming from a place of love (I can't hate on a fellow Honda owner), that front chrome grille needs to go. Kinds ruins the look for me. Honda royally f'd themselves when they though it was cool to give it a chrome unibrow. The sport models with the darkened chrome look a little better. You should look into getting the black chrome upgrade they offer as seen in the attached picture. It will really make your ride look even better!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks I appreciate that. That’s a great idea to be honest, think I’m gonna change the front grill to the smoked look.

·
Registered
318 Posts
You could always just have your grille wrapped in whatever finish you want i.e carbon fiber, gunmetal. Will be a cheaper alternative to replacing it.

·
Registered
242 Posts
For spokes that sit flush with the lip, i'm a fan. That coming from a person that always prefers a deeper dish and concave spokes. Looks great!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts