2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am installing a JL Audio 8" microsub and Alpine 500w Mono amp and read on here about tapping into the front speakers for signal instead of the rear because they are full range. I ran the power wire down the drivers side and ran the speaker wire down the passenger side. Where under the kick panel can I tap for the front passenger door speaker? What color wires?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Speaker wire color chart here:

https://www.accordxclub.com/forum/26-electronics-audio-lighting/1584-2018-accord-audio-information.html

I ran my power and speaker wires the same way you did. I tapped into the speaker wires where it plugs into the receiver located behind the A/C controls because I needed a place to put the Rockford Fosgate DSR1. If you're not planning to use an LOC or something like the DSR1, I believe you can access the front speaker wires behind the kick panels and avoid removing the dash trim. Behind the kick panels there's a large plug containing all of the wires that go into the doors. Just use the wire color chart to determine which ones to splice into.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts