2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

Which is better with the prl stage 1 intake tube? My

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a good tuner for just a little more boost with improved fuel efficiency, and won’t kill the wallet too bad. Would like a little better performance. Factory 2019 Accord 1.5t. Later on planning a spring install from tein s techs with 20mm wheel spacers. But I want a tad better performance before the looks. I mean I have a VERY strong drag/street car now. 406 cubic inch Pontiac 400 in a 75 formula Firebird that puts in work! But this is my everyday car, and my first Accord. Just need a little more power and with that tune does mpg increase? Thanks! Here’s my car. Also, should I be running 93 always, or is 87 fine? I feel like I’ve noticed better mpg with 93 and of course better performance. Thanks all for the help. My first Honda.

·
Registered
Lunar Silver 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
341 Posts
KTuner and PRL intake tube along with a drop in filter would be a nice start. Just be careful if you have a CVT transmission. They don’t like too much stress from extra boost. Not super common but CVT failure does happen.

Reactions: 5840

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
560 Posts
ktuner and run the stage 1 if you want some extra punch but don't want to push it too much. also, consider the dual tune where you can run factory boost in eco and have the extra boost on tap with the push of that button. ktuner is also super user friendly.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I ran ktuner stg 2.1 on my 2019 Accord Sport 1.5t cvt...definitely a good difference, and no issues... after driving it with ktuner stg 2.1 for a few thousand miles I returned it to stock tune and it felt sloooowww lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.