2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought the 2018 sport 2.0, I love the car. Went from the 2015 lx to this and am beyond happy with the upgrade. Anyway I do not know much about cars or adding anything to them. I am wondering about what I can do to hear some more power in the car and maybe add a little bit in the process. Some of my buddies have so starting off with a cold air intake and/or a catback or axelbck. I don’t want the car to sound too crazy. Just enough to make it sound a little more slick than stock. Any help works I’m just not that knowledgeable on cars which I regret haha, never too late to start!
-thanks in advance

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doesn’t matter too much to me! My buddy said a catback or acelback would help with the exhaust I think... right? I’m thinking to start small with just an intake and maybe a catback. Like I mentioned I necessarily don’t want it to sounds like a racing car or anything haha just want it to sound a bit better than the stock

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.