2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I got a 2019 1.5T CVT Accord and I was wondering what are the best easy bolt-ons that will boost performance. I already bought a KTuner v2 and applied the stage 2 dual tune and saw some increased throttle response and boost spooling but I'm looking for much more. I'm thinking about the next jump being a Takeda air intake or AEM or K&N but most likely Takeda because I've heard the most praise from it. I'm trying to avoid messing with the exhaust and working with anything that will boost performance under the hood. Any and all recommendations are greatly appreciated trying to make this thing a sleeping beast.

Thanks
1.5T Tenshi

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
560 Posts
You're not going to get a better bang for your buck than that Ktuner you already threw at it. Intake will help a little, intercooler upgrade will keep intake temps lower which will keep your boost/power up on these summer days coming up. Without getting into the exhaust you may want to add your intake/IC bolt ons and look toward a custom tune. The CVT is somewhat limited in what it can handle when you start putting a ton of torque through it. Run Ktuner and keep your intake temps low, that should do you well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.