1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new ride!

·
Administrator
2,559 Posts
How did you get an interior color other than black with your 2.0 Sport? That also looks like leather.
I was wondering that too.
New member just sharing some pics!! Loving my new accord.
I thought the red seats were a factory option until @us17094 asked about them and went to the Honda website to find out the sport only comes w/black interior. That red is sweeeeeet… makes the car look like a high priced exotic import.... good job!!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Most likely a dealer installed option like Katzkin

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya guys they are Katzkin. Wanted something a little different. Dealer offered it for an awesome price when I purchased my vehicle. Tons of options like color, stitching, and patterns. Also comes with a 3 year warranty through the dealer.

·
Administrator
2,559 Posts
Ya guys they are Katzkin. Wanted something a little different. Dealer offered it for an awesome price when I purchased my vehicle. Tons of options like color, stitching, and patterns. Also comes with a 3 year warranty through the dealer.
You did good... they are "something a little different" in a very sharp and elegant way.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I agree that it looks great. I was upset that leather was not an option on the Sport model. Had leather in my last car and it was very easy to maintain. Do you mind me asking how much you paid for them? Might be something I will investigate when my black interior starts to age.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks awesome! I had Katzkin in my Wrangler and they are OEM quality and then some.

I looked long and hard to get my factory grey interior....had I known Katzkin made options for the Accord, I would have gone that route (love their baseball/cognac leather like I had in my Jeep)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Dealer ??

Very Nice looks OE - there are so many Options , so are they Recovering the Honda Accord Seats or Completely Replacing ?
Heated Seat - Thing - Kinda through Me as what they were doing . . :confused:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts