2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just bought a 2018 Honda Accord 2.0 stick shift and I couldn't be more excited! Just getting started and wanted to share my project this week. I removed the emblems from the rear and just left the Honda logo. I used plastidip to black out the front and rear emblems. I didn't want to go through the trouble of breaking the pins on the emblem or removing any parts so I decided to tape up the car and paint with them attached. Honestly, because of the conditions (parking lot/windy), the quality isn't that great.

I'm not sold on the blacked-out emblems so I am going to give black and red a try. I bought some emblems from eBay (link). The next thing on my list is chrome delete the window trim and the front bumper. I'm going to try the Chrome Delete on my own with a freind. I'll post pics with an update on that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey everyone, just bought a 2018 Honda Accord 2.0 stick shift and I couldn't be more excited! Just getting started and wanted to share my project this week. I removed the emblems from the rear and just left the Honda logo. I used plastidip to black out the front and rear emblems. I didn't want to go through the trouble of breaking the pins on the emblem or removing any parts so I decided to tape up the car and paint with them attached. Honestly, because of the conditions (parking lot/windy), the quality isn't that great.

I'm not sold on the blacked-out emblems so I am going to give black and red a try. I bought some emblems from eBay (link). The next thing on my list is chrome delete the window trim and the front bumper. I'm going to try the Chrome Delete on my own with a freind. I'll post pics with an update on that.

View attachment 6432

View attachment 6433

View attachment 6434

View attachment 6435
The Black on Chrome looks money! Keep it that way. Sorry i’m from the old Chrome school!

·
Registered
58 Posts

View attachment 6432

View attachment 6433

View attachment 6434

View attachment 6435
Honda makes a "Sport Grill" accessory add on. You can get it aftermarket or OEM. They come with a black, chrome or bronze inlay. Definitely worth checking out. Car looks good man 👍🏻

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.