2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed eBay front lip gloss black i also installed a extreme rear roof spoiler painted to match OEM color and added a roofline 3rd brake light to look like the Audi Rs7 it Bentley brake lights looks amazing. Only downside to roof brake light is it only works when your headlights are turned on which is cool with me. But if your looking to have it work all the time you would have to figure out how to power it another way.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
It looks good. I wonder if you disconnected factory 3rd light and use that to power it. I think it might look better with no factory light. Maybe you have light wires crossed? :smile_big:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where is the harness for 3rd brake light. I'm looking to install blinking relay on 3rd brake light..
it’s under the rear deck. Where your speakers are it’s a bitch to get out thought you gotta remove a lot of items before getting to read deck

·
Registered
115 Posts
I just installed eBay front lip gloss black i also installed a extreme rear roof spoiler painted to match OEM color and added a roofline 3rd brake light to look like the Audi Rs7 it Bentley brake lights looks amazing. Only downside to roof brake light is it only works when your headlights are turned on which is cool with me. But if your looking to have it work all the time you would have to figure out how to power it another way.
I do like the front lip, but the ones I’ve notice tilt up in the front. Do you have a side picture ? I’d like to find one that’s more level

1 - 15 of 15 Posts