2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got fuel tank replaced(factory recall) on my 2020 Accord Touring. The door on fuel pipe are made of hard plastic so when you inserted nozzle at gas station it gets stuck there. Dealer adjusted door, but problem persist. Anyone with similar problem out there?

·
Administrator
2,837 Posts
I'm not having any issues with mine (haven't had my tank replaced however). One thing I do when I do fill up is I will turn the nozzle upside down to get the residual fuel in the nozzle out (so it doesn't drip as I remove it) and it comes out without any issues.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just got fuel tank replaced(factory recall) on my 2020 Accord Touring. The door on fuel pipe are made of hard plastic so when you inserted nozzle at gas station it gets stuck there. Dealer adjusted door, but problem persist. Anyone with similar problem out there?
After driving my Accord for 20k miles, I encountered this problem for the first time on my X gen hybrid two weeks ago. I had to use two hands to pull the nozzle out. Very strange.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.