2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I recently purchased an Accord 2.0t Sport (Auto). Loving the car, very familiar in the tuning game. Previously have had Mazdaspeed, Volvo, and a GT Mustang. Nothing too crazy but some good experience tuning and basic bolt ons. Looking forward to owning the Accord for a long time.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride. There are already some extensive tuning options for the Accord if that's a route you are wanting to go.

·
Super Moderator
1,038 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Welcome.

I heard those Mazda's were some of the cheapest to maintain. Coming to Honda you might be paying more but given the improvements Honda made, it should be worth while.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello everyone, I recently purchased an Accord 2.0t Sport (Auto). Loving the car, very familiar in the tuning game. Previously have had Mazdaspeed, Volvo, and a GT Mustang. Nothing too crazy but some good experience tuning and basic bolt ons. Looking forward to owning the Accord for a long time.
get you a KTUNER unit and call it a day. Hondata has been blowing Motors up

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome.

I heard those Mazda's were some of the cheapest to maintain. Coming to Honda you might be paying more but given the improvements Honda made, it should be worth while.
Yeah and I never ran into any issues other consuming 1/2qt of oil every oil change.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts