2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends

My wife really hates her 2011 Ford Edge. I'm pretty neutral to my 2014 Civic LX. She is going to start working from home in a couple weeks, so we went looking for a new vehicle. We have a couple kids now, so we were first looking at a Pilot or something similar. Turns out that what my wife really wanted was a new Accord :p. We used to have a 2011 Accord EX-L, and she's regretted selling it since the day we did.

So, after a lot of looking, we've decided to get a new Accord (which I'm completely fine with - I loved that 2011 Accord, and I always felt sad that I failed to rebuild the 1988 Accord I had for a while). Once I was set on that, I went looking for a forum similar to www.3geez.com, but for the current generation, and here I am!

We will be picking up the new car sometime within the next month, after we get all the finances sorted. Looking forward to being a member of this community from its relatively early stages, and not getting lost among all the other things going on in a more general Honda or Accord forum.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My wife says she made it home safely with the new car! 2018 Accord EX-L 1.5T in Crystal Black Pearl with the black leather interior. I drove it for the first time this morning, and I was blown away. Pics to follow, and more involvement on my part here in the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.