2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends

My wife really hates her 2011 Ford Edge. I'm pretty neutral to my 2014 Civic LX. She is going to start working from home in a couple weeks, so we went looking for a new vehicle. We have a couple kids now, so we were first looking at a Pilot or something similar. Turns out that what my wife really wanted was a new Accord :p. We used to have a 2011 Accord EX-L, and she's regretted selling it since the day we did.

So, after a lot of looking, we've decided to get a new Accord (which I'm completely fine with - I loved that 2011 Accord, and I always felt sad that I failed to rebuild the 1988 Accord I had for a while). Once I was set on that, I went looking for a forum similar to www.3geez.com, but for the current generation, and here I am!

We will be picking up the new car sometime within the next month, after we get all the finances sorted. Looking forward to being a member of this community from its relatively early stages, and not getting lost among all the other things going on in a more general Honda or Accord forum.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lol, I seriously meant to put this in New Member Introductions, not the Owner's Registry, since I am not an owner yet. Feel free to move it, admins

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My wife says she made it home safely with the new car! 2018 Accord EX-L 1.5T in Crystal Black Pearl with the black leather interior. I drove it for the first time this morning, and I was blown away. Pics to follow, and more involvement on my part here in the forum.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome to the forum man and congrats on the new ride for the misses! Its an impressive vehicle for sure, and much more sporty than you would expect from a "family sedan".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts