2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m Ian, I’m in Columbus Ohio. This is my 2.0 Sport Manual in San Marino red, and love it. I’ve owned dozens of different makes and models, this is my third Accord and sixth from Honda & Acura. I had a 2015 BMW 328xi Sportwagon in a similar red color before this new 2018 Accord Sport. The Accord was a nice change, and I’m loving it so far, don’t miss the temperamental BMWs at all. I also own a 2011 Mustang GT California Special, and a 2015 Accord Sport. Ktuner already done in the first thousand miles, tint, a full paint polish and protective coating with menzerna powerlock & colinite 845 in the garage the first weekend I got it.
A few Led upgrades so far from diode dynamics, and looking for what’s next. Need some red Honda emblems and maybe more go fast bits to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new Accord. We're still waiting on some proper exhaust kits to come down the pipeline. Most owners on here with an aftermarket kit are using a custom setup.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ktuner is great, after using several different companies and equipment on other cars, the setup for this was a bit more involved, but in a great way. I like that the device can be used to apply a tune, and also as a data logging device, and has the ability to make custom monitoring screens for all sorts of engine parameters. Well worth the money. The tunes are also great. The car changed and really came alive with the Stage 1, and even more so with the Stage 2. I have trouble keeping traction when accelerating from a stop, and I’m thoroughly impressed with their work. I’d buy it again. I like that I can run two tunes at a time, using the eco button which can toggle the tune. I keep the base map on eco, and stage 2 on regular mode. If it’s raining or poor road conditions I’ll flip it back to the stock map via the eco button and it drives like it did stock.
Looking forward to future upgrades as they become available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts