2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone:

I have a 2.0T Touring purchased in late December, 2017. As of this writing it has about 9000 miles on it and it's been absolutely fantastic. As you can see from my signature, I've owned several Hondas over the years.

Prior to this car, I was driving an Infiniti M35 for 10 years and a Lexus GS prior to that.

So far, I've removed the badges (see pic) and tinted the windows, and that's about it.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the forum and glad to hear that the cars been great for the first 9k miles. And after reading your signature, it really makes me wonder whether or not Honda will ever return to the Prelude. That was another great model.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Nice - would have Liked the - Heads Up - Display - Welcome , being a new Model - It seems may take a while to get things rolling .

I checked out another site and it was little Brats - Talking about getting Lower & Hanging - Hoping this site turns out to be more Tech - Info and Resource Based .

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome to the community. Aftermarket support has been pretty slow so far, but a bunch of different companies seem to have products in the pipeline for the 2.0.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts