2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I'm an owner of 2013 Honda Civic and my plan here is to buy this amazing vehicle. I'm aiming at the Sedan Sport trim level, it's maximum what I can afford right now. The only thing that I'm concerned about is whether to trade in my current Civic, or sell it by myself. Any suggestions?

Cheers.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hey everyone,

I'm an owner of 2013 Honda Civic and my plan here is to buy this amazing vehicle. I'm aiming at the Sedan Sport trim level, it's maximum what I can afford right now. The only thing that I'm concerned about is whether to trade in my current Civic, or sell it by myself. Any suggestions?

Cheers.
Glad to see that we have a member on the forum that seems to have their Accord spec set in stone. Would you mind sharing your entire spec Accord Sport along with engine model you picked?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Absolutely.

Accord Sport

1.5-litre turbocharged 4-cylinder Engine
CVT Automatic Transmission
Crystal Black Pearl color
Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
Adaptive Cruise Control

I wanted to get 2.0 version of the Sport trim, but as I already said, I can't afford it :/ Hope that dealer will offer me a good deal.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Absolutely.

Accord Sport

1.5-litre turbocharged 4-cylinder Engine
CVT Automatic Transmission
Crystal Black Pearl color
Steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
Adaptive Cruise Control

I wanted to get 2.0 version of the Sport trim, but as I already said, I can't afford it :/ Hope that dealer will offer me a good deal.
Have you shopped around for deals as yet? Depending on the finance term you miacght be able to afford it as these days you can get some longer terms compared to the past. But it doesn't always appeal to everyone.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I've heard of people getting better deals if they're willing to travel outside of the major cities or if they're willing to shop around different dealerships. Not sure how much a 2013 Honda Civic would trade in for, though if you're looking to maximize profit, maybe someone is willing to purchase it from you instead of a trade in?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Another option could be buying a demo because from what I noticed is that dealers like to keep mileage to a minimum on them, and to be honest I never seen a high mileage demo, unless its was destined to be a loaner car for the dealership. Most importantly you have to consider if all this running around for a deal is worth the effort to begin with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts