2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Long story short when I was living in Colorado my accord got destroyed by the hail storm. Over 16,000 dollars in damage so I was able to get the accord painted the color I wanted so I chose Nardo grey. Haven't had the car the past 3 months and finally got it back so I installed some mods. I also tinted the tail lights and just waiting on more tint to do the outside light. I tinted the front amber reflector also.

Mods:
Front lip
New spoiler
rear side skirt
front lip trim
black exhaust tips

Most of these you can get off ebay. It just feels good to have the car back!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Looks nice. Do you have pictures before the paint or extent of damage?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heres one. This was when my car was wrapped and yes the insurance did cover the wrap. To be honest it still hurts to look at the pictures. I had to get a new hood, roof, trunk, and front and back glass. Everything else just got repaired.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2,552 Posts
Long story short when I was living in Colorado my accord got destroyed by the hail storm. Over 16,000 dollars in damage so I was able to get the accord painted the color I wanted so I chose Nardo grey. Haven't had the car the past 3 months and finally got it back so I installed some mods. I also tinted the tail lights and just waiting on more tint to do the outside light. I tinted the front amber reflector also.

Mods:
Front lip
New spoiler
rear side skirt
front lip trim
black exhaust tips

Looks good... great mods!!!

Heres one. This was when my car was wrapped and yes the insurance did cover the wrap. To be honest it still hurts to look at the pictures. I had to get a new hood, roof, trunk, and front and back glass. Everything else just got repaired.
OUCH!!!! :surprise:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Wow!:crying: I was wondering what they did on the roof, but now I know. What color car did you start with?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow!:crying: I was wondering what they did on the roof, but now I know. What color car did you start with?
I started just with the crystal black pearl then I got the car wrapped. After the hail storm all the doors were damaged and everything needed to be repainted except the front and rear bumper and side skirt. So I talked to the collision center and told them I wanted certain parts painted grey and certain parts black. He just told me to list the parts I wanted black and then he painted everything else grey.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Mods:
Front lip
New spoiler
rear side skirt
front lip trim
black exhaust tips

is Nardo Grey a Honda OEM paint color?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks amazing and good on you for making lemonade out of lemons. If the car wasn't going to be totaled, might as well have it done they way you want, right?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks amazing and good on you for making lemonade out of lemons. If the car wasn't going to be totaled, might as well have it done they way you want, right?
Thank you. Yea if I had to wait about 3 months for everything to get fixed I was glad the collision center worked with me on the look I was going for.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sucks to hear what had happen! Well, that nardo grey looks super nice on the 10th gen. Always wanted that color on my vw cc before I traded in for my 10th gen. Man that color makes it stand out! Love it! ?

·
Registered
4 Posts

Mods:
Front lip
New spoiler
rear side skirt
front lip trim
black exhaust tips

someone show Honda this so they can introduce this paint as a standard color. Maybe they would pass the Camry in sales

1 - 20 of 28 Posts