2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Admittedly, I previously posted about my seat squeak and just posted post-detail pictures to the picture thread, but let me introduce my car. I just got it a month ago. If anyone has enjoyed their center rear deck sub replacement, I'd love to hear about it.

Super Moderator
Welcome (officially 馃檪) to the forum... glad to have you join us.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome (officially 馃檪) to the forum... glad to have you join us.
I traded in a 2010 Altima 3.5l CVT. That was fun. I enjoy this way more. The upgraded technology is good. I got the cheap Amazon wireless phone charger which is nice. The sport mode is my favorite. No more will I be stuck behind a slow driver on the interstate.

Super Moderator
I went from a 20 year old SUV (which I still have) to getting my Accord so you can imagine the technological advancements I had to get used too. I remember the first time I put mine in sport mode... will never forget that big grin. I was on a curvy two-lane country road and let her rip... was real happy w/performance & handling.

Registered
@ revsnoop Nice car! My sub rattles ocassionally - annoying - you had it replaced and not any better?
Also, has anybody figured out how to pause the music from the steering wheel? I traded my 2006 Accord EX-L black/tan 4 cyl (that I had for 11 yesrs and put 115k miles on -loved it!) for a 2017 Accord EX-L Black/Ivory. I hate that there is no volume kbib but have learned to adapt to volume on tge sreering wheel. But hate having to wait 暮when starting the car) then tap the touch screen 3 times before you can pause. Git to be a quicker way. I really appreciated learning how to shut the car off without shutting off audio (neutral/car wash mode) so I'm hoping for a pause solution. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts