2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just purchased a 2011 Honda Accord EX-L here in Texas. I love driving the lil bad boy already. It's completely stock with 81k miles on it. Ibwas wondering what upgrades can I do to it to make a bit more fun. Nothing extravagant, not just yet. I'm trying to ease in slow to this. I used to own a 2005 Chevy Tahoe and since I commute to work alot more the 8 cylinders were too much for my pockets. And do Accords usually sit low?

·
Super Moderator
2,320 Posts
Welcome to the forum glad to have you.

Not that someone will not be able to answer questions about your 2011 Accord, however this site is for tenth generation Accord's (2018 and newer).

·
Registered
12 Posts
I owned a 2011 EX-L V6 from new until about two months ago. My Parents are now driving it.

I'd say compared to the Tahoe you had, the Accord will seem low yes. But for an Accord, I don't think the 2011 is especially low in stock trim.

In the 8 years I had mine, I put brakes, a battery and tires on it aside from regular maintenance. A rock solid and reliable car! I only have 61k miles at the moment as I ride a motorcycle a lot as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts