2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18 2.0 AT. I currently have prl high volume intake, borla cat back, and hondata flash tune. Should my next mod be downpipe,front pipe, both, or Flexfuel. I kinda wouldn't mind getting more than 18 or 19 mpg like Im currently getting.

·
Registered
2019 2.0 EXL
74 Posts
Sounds a little contradictory?

If you want more performance, get it all - if you can only choose one, then you'll probably get the most bang for your buck with flex fuel.

If you want better gas mileage, go back to stock...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds a little contradictory?

If you want more performance, get it all - if you can only choose one, then you'll probably get the most bang for your buck with flex fuel.

If you want better gas mileage, go back to stock...
Plan is to get it all but in steps. Wanting to see what everyone enjoyed the most when they 1st installed it. What would be your next install if you have them

·
Registered
2019 2.0 EXL
74 Posts
Gotcha. For the items you mentioned, my order for most bang for your buck would be flex fuel, down pipe, front pipe... If you plan on getting an exhaust later on, you may want to skip the front pipe because I think most of them come with a front pipe already.

I almost pulled the trigger on a flex fuel kit the other week but there aren't that many E85 stations near me and I'm already having to go easy on the gas pedal as it is, so I didn't. I'm not sure if I'll ever get it, the front wheel drive system is pretty much overloaded as it is...

If you run your car hard, you may want to consider getting an intercooler, a catch can, and possibly a Big Brake Kit for the fronts? People seem to be divided on whether or not the first two make a difference or not (fwiw, I have them). I might be interested in a BBK later on but I haven't gotten to the limits of the stock braking system so I'm in no hurry right now...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts