2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Hoping to see if anyone has had trouble connecting to their OBD port and figured out which fuse it is. I’ve been attempting to connect my Ktuner device but it doesn’t connect and my Kntuner works fine with my computer. If anyone can help it’d be great!

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
111 Posts
What exactly is happening? Are you plugging in your ktuner and opening the software to have it not show that its connecting and reading live data when plugged in with the usb to the ktuner obd device?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To be more specific, I have a Ktuner V2 device, I actually have a replacement cable because I first cable broke. I connected my Ktuner to the car and normally it would turn on by itself, but it seems as if power isn’t getting to it. Because when I connect my Ktuner to my computer it turns on normal. I have a friend that has a scanner so I can see if that connects.

·
Registered
2018 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT
111 Posts
I got you. I'm not familiar enough with the V2. I've got a V1.2 thats had connection issues. If the scanner works that narrows it down to being on your tuner side though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good, I’ll attempt the scanner to see if it reads. But in the case that it doesn’t work and i have to change the fuse, does anyone know which fuse I’d have to change. I’ve read the schematics but am not too familiar. Thank you guys for the help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi guys,

hoping to see if anyone has located the fuse or relay for the OBD port, I don’t seem to be getting power to it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts