2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I figured out original part number from JDM Accord Hybrid CV3, which comes with convex mirror on left (passanger side in japan). It is 76253-TVL-J01.

I ordered directly from Japan, because it cost half from what Honda dealer in EU offers me.

I used again japanparts.com company. You can fill inquiries here, no need to fill VIN, just part number.

Electric blue Font Staple food Plastic Auto part

Hood Automotive tire Bumper Rim Font

Mirror Hand Automotive side-view mirror Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi KayGeeP, yes, it is. I have 2018 EX-L USA model. Only difference is that, there is plastic edge as you can see on photo, but on car it looks good. there is also some little bit blue? tint

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,

Parts Total : 14,374 Yen (Original 14,520 Yen)
*Fixed price total 0 Yen
*Sale price total 14,374 Yen

Freight : 9,020 Yen
Surcharge : 0 Yen
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Amount billed : 23,394 Yen

Shipping to the Europe, to the us will be different, probably cheaper? Contact guys from japanparts.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am in the process of buying accord x in EU and would like to install this converx mirror on both sides.
For some reason I can find 76253-TVL-J01 anywhere.
Any clue where to get it from?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello @desmil, looks like you din't read whole thread. I point out where to buy it. I imported it from Japan. Read please.

Regarding passanger side mirror, you don't need to replace it, it is already convex, only driver side is flat. Only reason to replace it, is to get rid of sentence "Objects in mirror are closer than they appear" and have the same plastic edge on both mirros. In that case passanger side mirror part number is 76203-TVL-J01.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
btw, installation is little bit tricky. Best way is to carefully remove white plastic part from new mirror and attach it to actuator. Them attach mirror on wite plastic part. You need to click it on all sides. In original manual, is installation of mirror with white plastic part attached on it, but it is very hard to click it on actuator and there is possibility of damaging mirror.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes, I have one climate control unit spare. I can send you and you send me back yours. So you don't need to wait for flashing yours... or if you have UPA programer, you can flash yourself, I shared bin files in particular thread.

I also did power folding mirrors, but it is harder to do. and if you don't buy 2021 model, wireless carplay mod can be interesting too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
and forgot about speedomer - there is no need to do anything, you can just change units. Only thing I don't have changed is outside temperature, it is not so easy as climatecontrol.

of course, analog speedometer is in mph and there is no cheap replacement, only finding dasboard from crashed canadian car. There is ukrainan company, which makes scales in km/h, but quality is not as oem and I don't like it, I keeps original one with mph.

Шкалы Honda Accord 10 classic km/h - I have one for sale, but part where display is not perfect.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts