Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Leave car as is with partial refund

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't get me wrong, I love my car. But I am disabled and could not inspect paint like I use to. The first in-depth inspection occurred when a good friend washed the car by hand. At that time I was able to find almost every panel had problems: they were dirt in paint, smears or smudges, dents, runs, and fisheyes. Honda wants to paint the car, I myself don't want a local-yocal doing a scuff and shoot on my brand new car that I paid big money for.

·
Super Moderator
1,857 Posts
If they are going to let you choose the shop that paints it I would say go for it. Do your due diligence and find a reputable shop (if you don't already know of one) that will provide a "perfect" job and let them work their magic. I've seen some outstanding jobs come out of paint shops of people that know what they are doing.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just don't want some young kid tearing my car apart either, leaving half the bolts out or loose.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Went through the same issues actually got another car after 3 weeks of arguing. And honestly this one has the same issues at this point I’m just like??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mine first started with bird poop from the dealer that wouldn’t buff out to multiple scratches in my black paint. Like I said unbelievably they gave me another vehicle and yes this one is better but not really!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts