2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy! For sale is a month old KTuner Flash 1.2 with a Stage 3 tune. I loved what this tuner did my car! fF I was keeping her I would keep this tuner but its going to my wife. Oringally $528.00 + tax. I'm selling for $450 shipped by UPS Ground.

Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Pattern

Font Parallel Pattern Rectangle Paper

Rectangle Font Parallel Technology Screenshot

Gadget Audio equipment Adapter Font Cable

·
Administrator
2,837 Posts
I contacted Phearable, and, yes, they confirmed that a tune from Phearable is not transferrable. So this is for sale without a Phearable tune. My price now is now $400
Does the (Stage 3) tune remain active in the car it was loaded to even though the tuner has been removed?

·
Administrator
2,837 Posts
no the tune is only available to your cars ecu # thats why its not transferable. The ktuner tho obv is transferable.
Understood... wondering if the (next) owner of the car with that tune locked to the ECU would be able to see/use it if they were to purchase a tuner.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Understood... wondering if the (next) owner of the car with that tune locked to the ECU would be able to see/use it if they were to purchase a tuner.
if they buy their own stage 3 tune from them then yea it'll be available for their ecu when they provide it to phearable.
other than that they have no way to see the old tune/use it that was on your car, just the ktuner stages & etc tunes if they were to purchase

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.