2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can you put a transponder in the rearview mirror area that will not interfere with honda sensing cameras behind the mirror?

·
Registered
71 Posts
When I put mine under the mirror I had a ping pong effect using Lane Keep Assist on the hwy so I moved it to the lower left of the windshield just above the dash.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I placed EZ Pass just to the left of the mirror and camera at the top of the windshield where the black mesh window dots are on the drivers side and have had it there for a couple weeks with no perceived issue with Honda Sensing or anything.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I placed EZ Pass just to the left of the mirror and camera at the top of the windshield where the black mesh window dots are on the drivers side and have had it there for a couple weeks with no perceived issue with Honda Sensing or anything.
Same area, but to the right of the dots - passenger side.
My dash camera is on the driver's side across from the EZPass transponder.
Has been working fine since last July.

·
Registered
46 Posts
So, is everyone confirming that the Ez-Pass does cause issues?

I attached one to the window in the MVA recommended place. I drove the inter county connector and near the end had a total failure of honda sensing. I could hear a faint beep for a few minutes before the failure. This was the first time I used the Ez-Pass in the Accord.

It cant be a coincidence....can it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts