Blacked out grille
Chrome delete window trim
Led interior lights
Blacked out the badges
Type V rear deck lid spoiler
Blacked out front reflectors
Red overlays on reverse lights and turn signals
Ktuner Stage 2
Did you used the vinyl over lays on the window trim? What about the H emblems? Thinking about trying dip on mine.

Most importantly... How is the stage 2 tune? Looking at that and a downpipe

·
Registered
28 Posts
@JA2.0t your Accord looks great with the wheel and suspension setup! (y)
If you don't mind, could you post up a side shot or more pics?
Also, what tire size are you running?
Thanks!
Thanks! I am running 245/35R20. With the wheels I run, my plan is to do at least a 255 on my next set. Could probably even pull off a 265 without issue. Here are a few more pics showing more of the side... and a bonus ✨:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Did you used the vinyl over lays on the window trim? What about the H emblems? Thinking about trying dip on mine.

Most importantly... How is the stage 2 tune? Looking at that and a downpipe
I did use the overlays from Crux Motorsport, they use Avery Vinyl and that stuff makes it super easy to work with. I plasti dipped the emblems and that came out great! And the tune really woke the 1.5l up to say the least.. no regrets whatsoever

·
Registered
27 Posts
I did use the overlays from Crux Motorsport, they use Avery Vinyl and that stuff makes it super easy to work with. I plasti dipped the emblems and that came out great! And the tune really woke the 1.5l up to say the least.. no regrets whatsoever
Cool, I just got a black spoiler to try on my white one. What do you think about doing the mirror caps black? I noticed you can get factory painted ones for about $60. I was also thinking about maybe a cf wrap or dip on them. ?

·
Super Moderator
1,650 Posts
Reactions: wk10gen

·
Super Moderator
1,650 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,650 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts

I’m looking for a chrome delete option for my Accord Touring’s chrome fog light brows. Any suggestions? Ebay sells covers but they’re fake carbon fiber. I would prefer glossy black.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks! I am running 245/35R20. With the wheels I run, my plan is to do at least a 255 on my next set. Could probably even pull off a 265 without issue. Here are a few more pics showing more of the side... and a bonus ✨:

View attachment 3774

View attachment 3775

View attachment 3777

View attachment 3778
Wheels look nice. I am looking at a set of Vossen and potentially staggered for nothing more than the way it looks. I'd be running a 265/35/19 in the rear and a 235/40/19 in the front. Custom shop is telling me that Vossen is telling them without a lowering the stance nothing larger up front will fit the stock setup without some rubbing. I don't quite get why. Lowering doesn't increase clearance if anything it forces the setup to tuck up under the well better.

At this moment I'd like to keep it stock but not sure if it's going to look really silly. The wider wheel in the back with the wider tires should help fill that wheel well void. Hoping enough to not have to lower the darn thing.

I am curious about your Ktuner 2 experience. Looking at that or Hondata, just haven't figured out which one. Both seem pretty simple to update on your own so for me it comes down to cost and convenience. Power differences are negligible at best.

Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wheels look nice. I am looking at a set of Vossen and potentially staggered for nothing more than the way it looks. I'd be running a 265/35/19 in the rear and a 235/40/19 in the front. Custom shop is telling me that Vossen is telling them without a lowering the stance nothing larger up front will fit the stock setup without some rubbing. I don't quite get why. Lowering doesn't increase clearance if anything it forces the setup to tuck up under the well better.

At this moment I'd like to keep it stock but not sure if it's going to look really silly. The wider wheel in the back with the wider tires should help fill that wheel well void. Hoping enough to not have to lower the darn thing.

I am curious about your Ktuner 2 experience. Looking at that or Hondata, just haven't figured out which one. Both seem pretty simple to update on your own so for me it comes down to cost and convenience. Power differences are negligible at best.

Thanks

Vossen makes a really quality wheel - but not too sure about the fitment issues you discussed, sounds a little contrived to me, but also the tire width you can fit is largely related to the offset of the wheel, so I suppose it is possible that you would need to stick with the stick width up front even if you are not lowering.

My personal thought - Lowering (even just springs, which is what I have) is what makes the most impact on the look and feel of the car. Wheels help, but I find that the ride height is what really sets off the whole look. just IMHO.

AS far as KTUNER, I have the v1.2 (no screen) and love it. I think if you want to "set it and forget it" go with hondata, they have a more comprehensive list of base maps like flex fuel, type r turbo swap etc... But if you are interested in a custom tune, or fiddling around with some of the tuning features yourself (at your own risk) KTUNER is superior for our platform. When I went from just stage 2 hondata, to stage 2 KTUNER, I thought that the ktuner basemap felt "cleaner" and quicker right out of the box. Now I run a custom tune and would never consider going back to stock or hondata. The car runs amazing, pulls hard and has had no issues to speak of in 18,000 miles of HARD driving, likely pushing 300 HP to the wheels (I have an auto too).

I always recommend to people on this forum - Tuning these cars is the best, easiest, most worry-free and most noticeable add-on you can make to these new accords.

61 - 80 of 105 Posts