2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,479 Posts
Thank you so much! But I cannot take credit for these photos! My buddy is the mastermind behind all this! I just own and drive the car hahahaha
You're welcome... your buddy has a great eye for photography... finding the right background, correct lighting, and depth of field are on the money.

·
Registered
2019 2.0 EXL
375 Posts
Hey Lloyd, I like that spoiler - looks like what my current spoiler would look like after it's all grown up... haha - can you please share a link? Also, is Rick Case paying you to advertise for them?

·
Super Moderator
2,479 Posts
Also, is Rick Case paying you to advertise for them?
Always wondered why dealerships would put their emblem/stickers on cars... I always have them removed before purchase after asking if they are going to pay me to advertise for them. 😁 The frame around the license plate doesn't bother me as that can be easily removed but stickers/emblems that are stuck on the car IMO is above and beyond... matter fact it's tacky (pun intended🤣).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Lloyd, I like that spoiler - looks like what my current spoiler would look like after it's all grown up... haha - can you please share a link? Also, is Rick Case paying you to advertise for them?
not a paid advertisement lol, i just have been lazy to take it off ..
here you go the link for the spoiler

youse this discount code from Boosted whips.
Discount code HRS-BOOSTEDWHIPZ

·
Registered
6 Posts
not a paid advertisement lol, i just have been lazy to take it off ..
here you go the link for the spoiler

youse this discount code from Boosted whips.
Discount code HRS-BOOSTEDWHIPZ
Damn I wish I saw this post before I went to ebay to order a spoiler for my 21 Touring.....

121 - 133 of 133 Posts