2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good News!

Please join me to give a warm welcome to our new moderators Fired00d and LDB415. Our new team has been around the community for a while now, I am sure you all have come across them in their posts welcoming new members, assisting others and sharing advice on the Honda Accord X. They are definitely no strangers in the Accord X community. We are happy they accepted the position to help govern our great community.

The primary goal of this moderator team is to keep this forum enjoyable. If you have any question please feel free to contact them or just drop a line and say hello. ;)

We are also looking for a third moderator to complete the team. If you are interested please PM me.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
I appreciate this opportunity. In prior lifetimes I worked in computer operations, retail management, and expediting. Now I proofread and copy edit for about a dozen authors. Through the years I had a Civic wagon, a Civic sedan and two CR-V's. Now I have a 2018 Accord hybrid, the nicest yet by far.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thank you both for taking on this time consuming task. I have been a member in a Corvette Forum for 15 years and Harley Davidson forum for 9 years and more recently a Camaro forum for just 2 years and enjoyed these forums and save a lot of time, money and frustration fixing or analyzing issues or just modding my vehicles. Without Moderators this would not be possible. In all those years and posts I never had any issues with a Moderator.

That said I was a member in another Accord Forum for my 2018 Accord Touring and the Moderator is very intrusive. By this I mean he demeans or gets involved way more than any of the other forums I am in on. When I called him out for this I was suspended. I guess since he is volunteering for this responsibility he has that right to have done so but he makes that forum very unpleasant to be a member of and is why I am a member here. I hope you keep up the same level of moderating as has been in the past to keep this forum a nice place to be a member.

Again thank you for your time and efforts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts