Lunar Silver 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
278 Posts
Reactions: RnS 2.0T

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
wow.. hope you get some installation video with it :)
I won’t be doing the install personally but my trusted friend/mechanic will be. I can ask if he could record the install for the people that want it but it would be up to him.

·
Registered
2020 Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
37 Posts
I won’t be doing the install personally but my trusted friend/mechanic will be. I can ask if he could record the install for the people that want it but it would be up to him.
Any updates on your P600 installation video? Also what other supporting mods are you going to run with it? FP/DP, turbo inlet etc.

Nick who runs YouTube page “Just a Honda Accord” did the OEM FK8 turbo upgrade and ran into issues with the Accord’s stock inlet rubbing up against the wastegate actuator. Trying to see if that’s a common problem and whether upgrading to the FK8 turbo inlet or PRL’s titanium inlet is a must.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
@DS_0x7CA I started modding my car in 2020 so I was almost FBO by January 2021 when I pre ordered the turbo. The mods I had were PRL D/F Pipe, Borla Exhaust, intake, intercooler, flex fuel kit, ktuner v2) then when I got state reffed in February all mods came off and went back to stock. So while I waited for the p600 to show up I was buying more parts. I sold my k&n and bought the HVI from PRL and from there titanium inlet pipe, charge pipes, hasport upper and rear motor mounts, DW300c in tank pump, Hondata 4bar map sensor, and for $hit$ and giggles Mishimoto oil catch can and MSD Coils. I did buy 1400cc injectors but DRob informed me that they weren’t necessary for the power I wanted so I returned them and just picked up a oem fuel line to drill out. All the mods I had previously on are being slapped back on along with the new stuff. Also installing AEM Water/Meth kit.

Edit: Only mods I have installed right now are flex fuel, intake, front pipe, intercooler, charge pipes and a base map tune from ktuner.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Keep us posted… This isn’t looking too good. Wow, Im late to the party with the 4piston injectors!!!!!

🤷🏾‍♂️

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Man that looks pretty disappointing maybe they had a fueling issue and need a driver mod😂? The type r guys are making pretty good power on the p600 though.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Everyone has bad days at the track. PRL is still testing and tuning their Accord.

Reactions: 5840 and RnS 2.0T

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Everyone has bad days at the track. PRL is still testing and tuning their Accord.
Agree. But 13.8? My WORST day after upgrading my turbo has never reflected more than 12.9 - 13.0. And I CAUGHT H#LL and jokes from all angles.

However, regardless of that; the purpose of the video was to show you just can’t magically break records without ever even tracking the car once.

They were bragging on IG. Flopped hard.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Agree. But 13.8? My WORST day after upgrading my turbo has never reflected more than 12.9 - 13.0. And I CAUGHT H#LL and jokes from all angles.

However, regardless of that; the purpose of the video was to show you just can’t magically break records without ever even tracking the car once.

They were bragging on IG. Flopped hard.
So from one run, of which you have no idea what happened during it, the car is a flop? Rofl. An intercooler hose could have popped off ect. You have no idea what happened during the run. I think what's more telling is there are cars with a ctr turbo is still posting times very close to your car which supposed to have all this extra power, and mods, yet only beats them by a tenth of a second with a 3mph trap speed. I'm sure PRL car when done will be a beast.

·
Registered
278 Posts
So from one run, of which you have no idea what happened during it, the car is a flop? Rofl. An intercooler hose could have popped off ect. You have no idea what happened during the run. I think what's more telling is there are cars with a ctr turbo is still posting times very close to your car which supposed to have all this extra power, and mods, yet only beats them by a tenth of a second with a 3mph trap speed. I'm sure PRL car when done will be a beast.
There is a new 2nd place. 11.892 Alex Gleich just grabbed silver on the Stage 2 turbo and lil spray.

·
Super Moderator
2,497 Posts
There is a new 2nd place. 11.892 Alex Gleich just grabbed silver on the Stage 2 turbo and lil spray.
Is that list available to non-members of Facebook or that Facebook Group? Can you provide the link?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Video is on Facebook. Not on YouTube as of yet.Here’s his Timeslip. His car went into limp mode at the 1000ft and coasted to that time. He’d be the record holder otherwise.
Receipt Font Material property Number Event

Reactions: azrael69

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Good for him. But not just a lil spray. 100 shot. I was at 12.04 on Pump gas, no meth. Using nitrous is kinda like Barry Bonds with an * after his home run record.

- Also, neither Joel, Mark, or me uses nitrous🤷🏾‍♂️

·
Registered
611 Posts
Good for him. But not just a lil spray. 100 shot. I was at 12.04 on Pump gas, no meth. Using nitrous is kinda like Barry Bonds with an * after his home run record.

- Also, neither Joel, Mark, or me uses nitrous🤷🏾‍♂️
Nitrous is just like any other form of forced induction or supercharger or a turbo. Your cramming more air into the engine than it can take in by itself. Doesn't matter which route you take the end result is the same: more oxygen into the engine. N20 is much more Oxygen dense than normal atmospheric air. That and the cooling effect of a liquid gas changing state takes with it The latent heat. So N2O is actually.ore beneficial to cars with turbos/superchargers because of that. N2O get a bad wrap because people don't understand it and can easily blow their engine up by changing a nozzle and addinore power. If your engine can handle the power doesn't matter how it's delivered be it turbo, supercharger or n2o as long as it's set up properly.
He ran that and he coasted the last 320 ft ( and still posted a faster time than you have so far) so if he figured out why it went into limp mode, yeah he's in the mid 11's . I bet you Joel and Mark and the others also don't run Sprint boosters or pedal commander like you either. Point is there is more than one way to produce reliable power.

·
Registered
278 Posts
He ran this time just on boost no N20. It’s drag racing, anything goes.
Receipt Font Material property Thumb Nail

Reactions: azrael69 and 5840
21 - 40 of 66 Posts