2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
Lunar Silver 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
265 Posts
I was wondering about the list that I had heard of and seen screenshots of... do you have/know the link for that?
no updated list yet. It will be out soon enough I’m sure. I’ll share it.

Reactions: Fired00d

·
Registered
265 Posts
Good for him. But not just a lil spray. 100 shot. I was at 12.04 on Pump gas, no meth. Using nitrous is kinda like Barry Bonds with an * after his home run record.

- Also, neither Joel, Mark, or me uses nitrous🤷🏾‍♂️
Joel is helping Alex. So is DRob from IMW.

Reactions: azrael69

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Nitrous is just like any other form of forced induction or supercharger or a turbo. Your cramming more air into the engine than it can take in by itself. Doesn't matter which route you take the end result is the same: more oxygen into the engine. N20 is much more Oxygen dense than normal atmospheric air. That and the cooling effect of a liquid gas changing state takes with it The latent heat. So N2O is actually.ore beneficial to cars with turbos/superchargers because of that. N2O get a bad wrap because people don't understand it and can easily blow their engine up by changing a nozzle and addinore power. If your engine can handle the power doesn't matter how it's delivered be it turbo, supercharger or n2o as long as it's set up properly.
He ran that and he coasted the last 320 ft ( and still posted a faster time than you have so far) so if he figured out why it went into limp mode, yeah he's in the mid 11's . I bet you Joel and Mark and the others also don't run Sprint boosters or pedal commander like you either. Point is there is more than one way to produce reliable power.
I have you blocked for a reason… But, what the h#ll🤷🏾‍♂️ here goes. First, the goal of my car is to have a “street” car that is non-dependent on Nitrous, M1, or any other secondary fuel. I could easily go that route and run 10’s with the amount of room I have left in my turbo. Second, who cares!!!! This is a fun past time and FRIENDLY competition. Last time I checked, the only people being paid for this crap is the performance industry. I only shxt talk to make it interesting (with a arguably boring car) and to keep people on their toes. I DON’T do this for you or your opinion, lol. Seems like you have a lot jealousy and misery in your heart. You may need to get that under wraps, or at least build your own car to join the conversation.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I have you blocked for a reason… But, what the h#ll🤷🏾‍♂️ here goes. First, the goal of my car is to have a “street” car that is non-dependent on Nitrous, M1, or any other secondary fuel. I could easily go that route and run 10’s with the amount of room I have left in my turbo. Second, who cares!!!! This is a fun past time and FRIENDLY competition. Last time I checked, the only people being paid for this crap is the performance industry. I only shxt talk to make it interesting (with a arguably boring car) and to keep people on their toes. I DON’T do this for you or your opinion, lol. Seems like you have a lot jealousy and misery in your heart. You may need to get that under wraps, or at least build your own car to join the conversation.
I still don't understand what my knowledge of turbo vehicle has anything to do with me driving a hybrid daily. So a street car can't run nitrous? nitrous is still a type of forced induction, but you like to label it as cheating/steroids. But then backstep saying well I could do that to it I wanted. Interesting didn't you post a video with a custom m1 blend tune? Maybe his goals are different. You obviously care and are jealous because you talked down about both cars. If it were fun as you say, you would congratulate and be excited for both cars, especially seeing a 11.8 coasting the last third of the way.
If you don't want people's opinions then stop posting on public forums and making YouTube videos for every little part install. You thinking I'm jealous of your is beyond hysterical, I could care less. Your in a public forum I read,simple as that.
I've built/have several cars way faster than yours. I, just like you, can have more than one car. You just don't like anyone with opposing views. It's funny you see my post as attacks buy no one elses. What is even funnier you swear up and down I have no idea what I'm talking about yet you installed your water meth kit exactly as I laid out for another member who you told would blow up his engine listening to me and I'm just some old guy (even though we are about the same age) talking nonsense. I tried giving your threads thumbs up (Most your threads are informative, except for that sprint booster and water meth one, and it's fun watching you build a big turbo vehicle) and being the bigger person to ask question about your exhaust but you couldn't give a simple answer. I don't need to build one to join the conversation, again I've built several, which is why try helping people here so are doing the same. Funny thing is your like the only person here who choses to bad mouth me and not take advantage of the tremendous amount of knowledge I've gleamed from years of playing with cars like this. Just about everyone else takes the time to ask me questions and learn, and I as well learn about this new platform in return.

Edit btw this all stems back to you arguing about how much faster your sprint boosters made your car even when we were showing you information it doesn't. You backtracked then too and still couldn't admit it. I don't have anything against you why not drop it and start fresh shall we?

·
Read Only
0 Posts
I still don't understand what my knowledge of turbo vehicle has anything to do with me driving a hybrid daily. So a street car can't run nitrous? nitrous is still a type of forced induction, but you like to label it as cheating/steroids. But then backstep saying well I could do that to it I wanted. Interesting didn't you post a video with a custom m1 blend tune? Maybe his goals are different. You obviously care and are jealous because you talked down about both cars. If you don't want people's opinions then stop posting on public forums and making YouTube videos for every little part install. You thinking I'm jealous of your is beyond hysterical, I could care less. Your in a public forum I read,simple as that.
I've built/have several cars way faster than yours. I, just like you, can have more than one car. You just don't like anyone with opposing views. It's funny you see my post as attacks buy no one elses. What is even funnier you swear up and down I have no idea what I'm talking about yet you installed your water meth kit exactly as I laid out for another member who you told would blow up his engine listening to me and I'm just some old guy (even though we are about the same age) talking nonsense. I tried giving your threads thumbs up (Most your threads are informative, except for that sprint booster and water meth one, and it's fun watching you build a big turbo vehicle) and being the bigger person to ask question about your exhaust but you couldn't give a simple answer. I don't need to build one to join the conversation, again I've built several, which is why try helping people here so are doing the same. Funny thing is your like the only person here who choses to bad mouth me and not take advantage of the tremendous amount of knowledge I've gleamed from years of playing with cars like this. Just about everyone else takes the time to ask me questions and learn, and I as well learn about this new platform in return.
“Just about everyone else takes the time to ask me questions and learn”. This is your issue. I DON’T NEED OR WAN’T your help🤷🏾‍♂️. I have an awesome mechanic, great tuner, and have the basic knowledge to keep my car afloat. I blocked you bc you’re comments are way beyond disrepectful. And I know 100% you wouldn’t dare talk like that to me in person. All the other stuff you wrote is one big assumption so I’ll leave it there. BUT, just to be clear, and to reiterate. This is a hobby for fun. If I really wanted a “fast” car from factory, I’d have it. My income in total is probably what all these guys gunning for the “top” make combined (seriously). It’s just not that high of a priority. Especially since Im NOT being sponsored or paid by anyone. Lastly, the turbo LS 350Z I’m working on would EASILY get me to a 10 sec 1/4, and k1ll all these Accords if I REALLY cared, lol. 🙏🏾✌🏾 Relax man, it aint that serious.

·
Registered
590 Posts
“Just about everyone else takes the time to ask me questions and learn”. This is your issue. I DON’T NEED OR WAN’T your help🤷🏾‍♂️. I have an awesome mechanic, great tuner, and have the basic knowledge to keep my car afloat. I blocked you bc you’re comments are way beyond disrepectful. And I know 100% you wouldn’t dare talk like that to me in person. All the other stuff you wrote is one big assumption so I’ll leave it there. BUT, just to be clear, and to reiterate. This is a hobby for fun. If I really wanted a “fast” car from factory, I’d have it. My income in total is probably what all these guys gunning for the “top” make combined (seriously). It’s just not that high of a priority. Especially since Im NOT being sponsored or paid by anyone. Lastly, the turbo LS 350Z I’m working on would EASILY get me to a 10 sec 1/4, and k1ll all these Accords if I REALLY cared, lol. 🙏🏾✌🏾 Relax man, it aint that serious.
What you think this is the Mako forum and people post stuff just for you? This is an Accord forum, I post for everyone's knowledge besides you because honestly your the last person I would help. Besides you think you know it all already so. The only one disrespectful here is you and your ego. You have flat out said I don't know what I'm talking,(having no idea my qualifications) about and got nasty and proceeded to troll me over several threads. That's not disrespectful? You ignored me because I have an opinion that disagrees with yours. Then you couldn't be a big enough man to admit you were wrong, even when several people besides me also confirmed it. Even now I tried making ammmends you ignore it. They only thing I've told you I'd the truth, none of it is an assumption, sorry if truth hurts. Not sure who you think you are, but hundred percent would tell you the same thing straight to your face. Not my fault if you are just used to telling you what you want to hear but that's not how I roll. The only one assuming her is you saying you have more money combined that all these guys, again ego and assumptions. You say is a hobby yet get angry and lash out at anyone who disagrees. Take your own advice and chill man. You offense to things just because I posted them yet when someone else posts something almost identical that's ok? Grow up or go back to ignoring my posts if you can't handle mature conversation.

Thing to me that is beyond hysterical is you swore I have no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to water meth systems yet you setup your car almost identical to how I outlined it, even using a 500cc nozzle from the AEM kit. Guess you going to blow you engine up according to you.
Either way stop muddying up this post with this. It's about the PRL600 kit.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Updated list.
Font Screenshot Technology Multimedia Electronic device

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 · (Edited)
Update…So the project was started Wednesday night with the removal of the intake, inlet turbo and down pipe and draining the coolant and oil, Fast forward to Thursday night and the p600 is in along with the titanium inlet, and I am happy to have the prl downpipe back on. There are parts needed for a bolt on turbo like this and I would highly recommend checking out @tommypenguin video on installing the type r turbo and the parts he used they will be needed. The project is almost done just need to run a couple vacuum lines and coolant lines and get the fuel line swapped with the 5/64 drilled fuel line, W/M as well as the fuel pump.
Edit: Lastly E-tune.
Hand tool Saw Tool Gas Metalworking hand tool
Vehicle Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire
Motor vehicle Automotive air manifold Automotive design Personal luxury car Auto part

·
Registered
265 Posts
Update…So the project was started Wednesday night with the removal of the intake, inlet turbo and down pipe and draining the coolant and oil, Fast forward to Thursday night and the p600 is in along with the titanium inlet, and I am happy to have the prl downpipe back on. There are parts needed for a bolt on turbo like this and I would highly recommend checking out @tommypenguin video on installing the type r turbo and the parts he used they will be needed. The project is almost done just need to run a couple vacuum lines and coolant lines and get the fuel line swapped with the 5/64 drilled fuel line, W/M as well as the fuel pump.
Edit: Lastly E-tune. View attachment 6963 View attachment 6964 View attachment 6965
Nice work man! You doing it yourself?

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 · (Edited)
Nice work man! You doing it yourself?
I helped where ever I could but my buddy is actually taking care of most of the install I just dropped by to check it out before the p600 dropped in and brought a couple parts/ fluids over that were needed. I did switch oil to a 5w30 which was recommended by DRob if I live in hot climates most the year….my car won’t really see any cold days here in Cali so it made sense to switch.

·
Registered
2020 Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
35 Posts
My buddy is actually taking care of most of the install I just dropped by to check it out before the p600 dropped in and brought a couple parts/ fluids over that were needed. I did switch oil to a 5w30 which was recommended by DRob if I live in hot climates most the year….my car won’t really see any cold days here in Cali so it made sense to switch.
Sweet!! Do you have a list of some sort that covers all the little parts? Like hard and soft lines, bolts, gaskets etc. I’m trying to piece my parts together and it’s easy to overlook stuff. Don’t wanna realize I forgot something when everything is disassembled lol

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I agree on overlooking some of the stuff it can make the install go south, as for parts you can buy a mounting and hardware kit from PRL covers all the gaskets needed for a similar turbo swap. I would also pick up the hard coolant line meant for the type r. Part #19522RPYG00, You will also need the Actuator Arm to make work it work with the factory wastegate actuator. If your running the titanium inlet from prl you can pick up this part 19525-RPY-G01 to make the install look clean and 1-2ft of 1/2 heater hose. For the most part @tommypenguin covered most of the little miscellaneous parts in his video I mentioned.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 · (Edited)
Turbo is in completely and man this thing sound pretty sweet it sounds similar to the T51R turbo that hks used to make. I’m not really able to start etuning because I haven’t installed the drilled fuel line yet but DRob did provide me a base map to get around for the time being.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts