2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just down sized to 2018 17" Honda Accord EX-L wheels on my 2018 Honda Accord Sport from 19". My 19" wheels have Goodyear Eagle Touring tires with 3100 miles. Three of the rims are in perfect condition but one has a little curb rash. I am trying to decide whether to fix the one wheel with curb rash and sell as a set or just sell them individually (at a higher price of course) and take my chances that I could net out about the same. My thoughts are that as the 19 inch Honda Accord Sport OEM wheels age there will be more demand for individual replacement and thus a higher selling price.

Comments, suggestions and experience appreciated.

Jim W

·
Registered
13 Posts
Jim,
When buy my Accord I opted for the EX-L simply because I didn’t want larger wheels with low profile tires. My last car before my ‘18 Accord was a ‘16 Audi S3 and the 19 inch wheels with 35 series tires looked great but the ride wasn’t very comfortable; hence my decision to go with the smaller wheels/more sidewall wheels on the Accord. I’m glad I did it, the ride is so much smoother. Is this why you swapped wheels too? And, do you notice the ride quality and gas mileage has improved?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I want a set of the Sport 19" wheels for my EXL 2.0. I live on the other side of the country though. Anyone know of someone selling a set in Southern California?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts