2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
I've got a 2018 Accord Touring 1.5L. When I first got it, there was a rattle coming from the center console below the HVAC controls. Two trips to the dealer corrected that. Now, at 11,000 miles, the touch screen rattles on uneven roads. I have not yet brought this to the dealer. Anyone else experience rattle on their new accords?

By the way, this is my 5th Accord since the first one in 1983 and it's, by far, the best one yet. Roomy, comfortable, technology current. Great car (except for the rattles!!).
Hey, I have the same rattle behind my HVAC... do you know how to reproduce it? I want to take my car in for this, but it's intermittent.

· Registered
48 Posts
I have a noise coming from the passenger seat belt when I drive on pumpy roads. I went to the dealer for about 6 times for no reason. On the 6th time there was a person that made a test drive with me. Finally, he said that this noise is a normal thing and it’s a suspension noise. Also, he stats that most of the Accords 2018 will have a suspension noise in different ways. He showed me that the service manager’s car has the same noise which is normal.
I have a ringing like noise coming from the passenger side too.. I don't think its normal. How does suspension noise come from the passenger seat belt area? if there were the case, then we should hear that noise on the driver side too... also, I would expect the noise to be coming from near the suspension components (I assume near the wheels). I have tried playing around with the seat belt location (higher and lower), no effect. I did apply pressure on the headliner (roof area) above the passenger seat belt and I thought that may have some effect. It still an issue on my car I would like fix, just can't reproduce it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.