2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
2,837 Posts
Доброе утро, ребята! Прошу помощи в подборе имеющегося оборудования для диагностики кодов неисправностей Аккорд 2018 1.5. Благодарю за любую информацию!🙏
Translation...
Good morning, guys! I ask for help in selecting the available equipment for diagnosing fault codes Accord 2018 1.5. Thank you for any information!

@Sergei#H&$ you may want to use a translator so that your posts will be in English for better results. As for OBD scanners to read fault codes a Google search provided these.

·
Registered
Honda Accord 1,5T 2018.
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[QUOTE = "Fired00d, сообщение: 40231, участник: 538"]
Перевод ...
Доброе утро, ребята! Прошу помощи в подборе имеющегося оборудования для диагностики кодов неисправностей Аккорд 2018 1.5. Спасибо за любую информацию!

@ [USER = 7122] Sergei # H & $ [/ USER] , возможно, вы захотите использовать переводчик, чтобы ваши сообщения были на английском для лучшего результата. Что касается сканеров OBD для считывания кодов неисправностей, поиск в Google предоставил их .
[/ ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Перевод ...
Доброе утро, ребята! Прошу помощи в подборе имеющегося оборудования для диагностики кодов неисправностей Аккорд 2018 1.5. Спасибо за любую информацию!

@ [USER = 7122] Sergei # H & $ [/ USER] , возможно, вы захотите использовать переводчик, чтобы ваши сообщения были на английском для лучшего результата. Что касается сканеров OBD для считывания кодов неисправностей, поиск в Google предоставил их .
[/ ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Перевод ...

[/ ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Thanks for the information! Will it be enough to replace the rear brake pads? Thank you for your prompt response!

·
Administrator
2,837 Posts
Thanks for the information! Will it be enough to replace the rear brake pads? Thank you for your prompt response!
You first ask about how to read fault codes now you are asking about replacing rear brake pads not sure I'm following you as to how the two are connected.

·
Registered
Honda Accord 1,5T 2018.
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Perhaps I put it wrong. The relationship is that on many modern cars, to replace the rear pads, it is necessary to enter the brake system into the service mode to relax the brake calipers. Therefore, I was interested. After watching your video, everything became very clear, for which I am very grateful to you!
(y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.