2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put this on this weekend. Got it at ICB. They are smaller than the original chrome H.

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
I wish Honda used mystical characters that they along with many other Japanese car makers used to have years ago.
These cars can use the extra bit of character it brings.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Can't wait for more parts too come out for the Accord. I was looking forward to getting a carbon fiber grille. When combined with that red emblem it'll be a look you can't beat, much like on Honda that have come before it.

·
Super Moderator
830 Posts
Those look nice... any plans to do red accents in other places... calipers, etc.?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Here’s what the front H looks like on the black sport grill. Perfect fitment.
Looking great. Am waiting for my front red emblem. Did you had to take bumper out for removing the grill to replace the emblem? I was trying to avoid removing the grill and pull the emblem out (assuming it will be break) but looks like there are 2 screws behind and it might not be easy. Another person on this forum said he had to take out the bumper as well to remove the grill/emblem.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello,

I have questions for you since you obviously removed the original emblem.

I was able to remove mine as well, currently painting it black. Went through removing the back of trunk trim by removing the liner in the trunk then 4 black bolts, 4 green pins and the Philips screw then popping out the sides at taillights but unfortunately, from there, I could not remove the emblems without braking the pins. Those tiny "lock discs" wouldn't let go!! So now I will have to tape the emblem back.

Did you find a solution or you also broke the pins of original emblem? Also, does the new emblem comes with those tiny "lock discs"?

Please let us know

1 - 15 of 15 Posts